This tells you what information we collect about you and how we use it.
What information does TMW Unlimited collect about me?
Cookies & IP addresses
You may choose to provide personal information to TMW Unlimited, for example when you sign up for our e-Newsletter. Personal information may typically comprise your name, e mail address, postal address, telephone or mobile number.
How will the information be used by TMW Unlimited?
TMW Unlimited will use your information for a number of purposes including:
- Providing you with the information you have requested and to follow up on your enquiry.
- Sending you information about ourselves and our products and services, but only where you have given us permission to do so.
- For administration purposes, for example if you apply for a job with us.
When will TMW Unlimited contact me?
We will contact you:
- In response to your request for information, or your request to be contacted in relation to TMW Unlimited’s products and services.
- To send you our e-Newsletter.
- To follow up business opportunities with you at a later date.
- For marketing purposes where you have specifically agreed to this.
- In connection with a job application.
How long will TMW Unlimited keep my personal information?
We will keep your information for as long as is necessary to fulfil the request you make or administrate any services you choose to receive. We may contact you periodically after this to keep in touch with you unless you tell us not to. No information will be kept for longer than is absolutely necessary.
Will TMW Unlimited share my information with anyone else?
We will keep your information confidential except where disclosure is required or permitted by law (for example to government bodies and law enforcement agencies). We may share your information with other Creston Group Companies.
Generally, we will only use your information within TMW Unlimited. However, sometimes we use third parties to process your information. TMW Unlimited will always require these third parties to comply strictly with its instructions and we will require that they do not use your personal information for their own business purposes.
Links to third party websites
Applying for a job
From time to time we may update this policy so you may wish to check again in the future by visiting our website.
If you have any questions about these policies, please contact:
The Data Protection Officer
Tullo Marshall Warren Ltd
10 Great Pulteney Street
London W1F 9NB